Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training 2016 at Mount Madonna Center
Level 1: March 16 – 20
Level 2: June 13 – 16
After over 30 years of training yoga teachers, we are thrilled to once again offer our Yoga Alliance-approved Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training.Â This yearâs amazing faculty is once again led by Hannah Muse, with Kamalesh Hooven, Prenatal Pilates specialist Ky Ky Carnell-Russell, and beloved Certified Nurse Midwife Roxanne Cummings.
This course includes in-depth instruction on:
- Prenatal & postpartum asana, pranayama and meditation.
- Ayurveda for the childbearing year, mindfulness techniques for labor.
- Anatomy and physiology of pregnancy.
- Common discomforts and how to support mothers through every stage of pregnancy and postpartum.
This training is open to:
- Yoga teachers with an interest in expanding their knowledge to include prenatal yoga
- Doulas & birth professionals who want to learn additional ways to support clients with prenatal yoga
- Experienced yoga students with an interest in prenatal yoga
Enjoy our serene retreat setting as together we learn, share, grow, and rejoice in the miracle of birth!
To be eligible as a Registered Prenatal Yoga Teacher with Yoga Alliance, both Level 1 and Level 2 must be completed, however Level 1 may be taken as a stand-alone course.
*The Level 1 module will begin on Wednesday morning at 8:00 a.m. at Pacific Cultural Center in Santa Cruz, and continue at Mount Madonna Center that afternoon, and for the remainder of the training.
For questions about registration, contact MMC. For questions regarding course content, contact Hannah Muse, E-RYT500, RPYT.