Mama-hood has been a heart-opening spiritual practice for Hannah and she is honored to serve mamas and babies along every phase of their journey.
Mama yoga offerings:
- Prenatal Yoga
- Postnatal Yoga (Mama and baby)
- Prenatal Couples Workshops
- Private Personalized Therapeutic Sessions & Coaching with Mamas and/or Couples throughout pregnancy and beyond…
Other Mama offerings:
- Blessing Ceremonies for Mamas
- Yoga Classes for your private group, baby shower, or other event
- Hannah is also a Doula and occasionally offers Doula Services when her schedule allows
Class Schedule for Mamas Only:
Wednesdays 11:45am-1:15pm at Pacific Cultural Center
Pregnancy is one of the most MAGICAL journeys, but its hard to remember that magic every moment of our busy lives. Take time to connect with yourself, your growing baby, with your breath and your body in this carefully designed class specifically for pregnant mamas. Prepare to relax, strengthen, and make space for baby in our bodies and in our hearts. All trimesters all welcome.
Wednesdays 10am-11:30am at Pacific Cultural Center
Your precious love is in your arms, you haven’t slept a full night in weeks, and what happened to that time you had for self-care during your pregnancy? Well here it is mamas – time for you to take care of yourself while you still get to be in the company of your sweet baby. Breathe, stretch, open, strengthen, laugh, cry and share with other mamas, all in a warm, safe setting where you are allowed to be you and your baby is allowed to be a baby! Warm experienced baby-holders in every class to offer cuddles to babes.